[Glade-users] liststore with GObjects

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 11:54 AM, Alexey
Kurochkin<alexey.kurochkin at pathfinderlwd.com> wrote:
[...]
Yes, note that GObjects in the liststore are be passed by
reference (i.e. the value of an object column is the id/name
of the referred object in the file... the same object can show
up in multiple rows and columns...).

If you mean replacing <col id="0" /> which Glade generates for GObject
column with something like this:

<col id="0">adjustment1</col>

then it does not work. It segfaults... :(

Does it ? try manually placing the adjustment definition /before/ the
liststore definition.

As a liststore can refer to many different types I doubt its a good
policy to force all
reffered objects to be before the liststore, so, if the above formula
successfully
works around the segfault, I would call it a bug in GTK+ (that the
liststore does
not wait for the "finished" signal to resolve referred objects by id).