[Glade-users] SpinButton not 'spinning'

On Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 2:08 PM, Peyman<paskari007 at yahoo.ca> wrote:
[...]
Hi,
?the problem is in Glade not in libglade - or lets just say it would be
more convenient to fix this in Glade than in GTK+ or libglade IMO.

The fix would be to override the adjustment adaptor's ->write()
method and order the min/max/value properties manually at
serialization time.

Cheers,
? ? ? ? ? ?-Tristan

Hi

I can't imagine setting the adjustment manually would be too hard
(gtk_spin_button_set_upper), but how do I "override the adjustment adaptor's
->write()"

Sure, the workaround would be to set the min/max values on the adjustment
after loading.

The fix in Glade as I was saying; would be to make sure that
adjustments serialize
the properties in the correct order when ->write() is called on an
adjustment adaptor.