[Glade-users] adding custom widgets written with Gtkmm

On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 6:47 PM, Tristan Wibberley
<tristan at wibberley.org> wrote:
[...]
If the glade requires="" attribute supports keeping gtkmm initialised
for as long as there is at least one library that uses it then splitting
gtk and glib initialisation out from the gtkmm initialisation should
work - I think. But I haven't yet mapped everything in my head.

As long as you can do your gtkmm initializations after weve initially
initialized gtk, then this will work fine, yes if we put the gtkmm init
code inside one C++ support module, then you will only have to
require it and it will be loaded once, until glade is shutdown.

Let me know if this works without doing an extra lib, try just
adding an init function and doing it in your own module, does it work ?