[Glade-users] adding custom widgets written with Gtkmm

On Sat, 2008-09-20 at 15:09 +0100, Tristan Wibberley wrote:

Then I wrote a catalog xml file below which I copied
to /usr/share/glade3/catalogs and I copied the library libcustom.so
to /usr/lib/glad3/modules.

I meant /usr/lib/glade3/modules

It seems if I put libc.so.6 into modules as libc.so and change the
catalog file to library="c" then libc gets loaded. This is a bit odd
because I'm sure the libc authors didn't do anything special to make
libc loadable from glade.

--
Tristan Wibberley