[Glade-users] Signal question.

Hey, I actually had the same problem with hiding a window, and having
it removed. I just changed the destroyable attribute so the little 'x'
on the top right hand screen didn't appear. But this is a much better
solution. I'll give it a shot.

I had a further problem, that when said window was opened it was
sitting on top of my main window, and there was no way I could select
the main window behind it. Is there any way around this?

Thank You