[Glade-users] Signal question.

Hello,

When implementing the generic Help->About menuitem using glade-3 and
gtk+-2.0, I have it call a signal which gtk_widget_shows the dialog
box. For the dialog box, the response function (which is apparently the
close button) end up calling gtk_widget_hide to make it go away.

However, when I close the window using the window manager buttons in
the corner of the window, it seems the dialog box is forever destroyed
and unable to be gotten back again.

I've tried connecting a signal to the GtkObject destroy signal to hide
the window instead, and it is called--but the window is destroyed anyway.

Any suggesstions?

Also, this is my first foray into using glade-3 (and glade in general). I
understand the concept of the signal and slots, but is there some sort of
comprehensive documentation on the signals and slots available for each
possible widget in glade-3 and how to use them by example? I find things
like how do I change a font in the text view difficult to figure out.

Thanks.

-pete