[Glade-users] Signal question.

On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 03:29:30PM -0500, Alexey Kurochkin wrote:
I do not think GtkObject's "destroy" is the right signal. You might want
to try connecting gtk_widget_hide_on_delete() to "delete-event" signal
on the widget, or any custom function for that matter which would call
gtk_widget_hide() and return TRUE.

Excellent, this fixes my problem, and your link to the documentation will
help me through a lot more questions for the time being.

Thank you.

-pete