[Glade-users] Signal question.

Hi,
    About your dialog bug, I think if you can reproduce
it in a small test case and show us we can nail it, what
you are trying sounds like a normal approach.

Font in textview: we dont have support yet in glade
trunk for GtkTextTag and GtkTextTagTable (I think gtkbuilder
lacks tagtable/texttag associations too), so for now
I think thats out of the question (I'd suggest for now
you do that part in code).

The pango attributes editor for GtkLabel::attributes is
in a usable state but unfinished and not user friendly yet
(although in newer code I still recommend you use this
instead of markup strings)

As for signal documentation, make sure you have devhelp
installed, and use the help button for the selected widget.

Unfortunately, you'll have to look around for the signal in
the docs since sometimes the signal is implied by a parent
widget or an interface - improvements on the glade signal
editor would allow us to make direct links to the signals
in the documentation (try enabling View->Context help to
see an example of how we do this for object properties).

Hope this answers some questions.