[Glade-users] Using GtkBuilder with 'popup' from glade

My application is built using glade with GtkBuilder. I have a popup menu
which I attach to a tree view.

I want to have the popup load from a UI file as I want to share
GtkActionGroups with the main menu.

How would I load a "<popup>" element from a .ui file using GtkBuilder?
It works fine for the menu within the main application, however, I can't
seem to set an "id" for the <popup> and thus can't get it with
gtk_builder_get_object(). Do I need to instead use GtkUIManager with the
popup in a different XML file (It's going to be in a different XML file
anyway)?

--
- Micah Carrick

  Developer - http://www.micahcarrick.com