[Glade-users] setting a radio button group

On Sat, May 10, 2008 at 11:59 PM, Damon Register
<damonregister at bellsouth.net> wrote:
Paul Emsley wrote:
Hi Tristan,

Thanks for your reply.

So, just to be clear, the way glade-3 now works is as
described here.  In olden glade, the user specified (typed in) the
[...]
I got a little curious so I looked for test-libglade.  I didn't find
it anywhere in the Glade or GTK directories so just downloaded the
libglade tarball.  I found test-libglade-gtk and was able to compile it
but couldn't get it to work with any of the glade files that were in
that were in the /libglade-2.6.2/examples directory.  Am I going down
the wrong path there?

is that compiled from test-libglade.c ? how do you mean that it "didnt work" ?

Unfortunately there is no global signal you can catch for radio button groups,
so from memory you need to handle the "toggled" signal for all buttons
in the group.