[Glade-users] glade3.2.0 aboutBox does not have 'program name' option

glade3.2.0 aboutBox does not have 'program name' option above 'program
version' option in the 'general' tab. In order, I see Class, Name,
Program version, ...

I easily changed it by modifying the .glade file directly, but it
would be nice to have such an option here. In fact I have seen
tutorials in which such a button is present.

I didn't search the archives before posting this since I can't figure
out how to do that. I did search google, but it would be better if the
archives of this list were searchable.

Thanks,
Chris.