[Glade-users] Libglade save/restore root window size?

I converted a GTK+ glade project to libglade.  The application used
to be able to save and set the root window size using
get_window_coord(), gtk_window_move(), and
gtk_window_set_default_size ().

Since converting the project to use libglade, restoring the window
size on application start no longer works, but rather the default
size defined in the glade file is always used.

Perhaps this has something to do with the fact that the window is
rendered upon loading the XML file, and this is now done prior to
using the gtk_window_set_default_size() function.

<big snip>

At first sight I think that set_default_size() should be before the
call to gtk_widget_show(), maybe even make sure that the window
is created with visible property FALSE (so that it is not shown before
setting the default size).

You're a genius.  The root window needs to have the VISIBLE property
set to "no".  I seriously doubt I would have stumbled upon that.  Ok,
now I'm really, really happy... :-D

Thank-you!

Kevin