[Glade-users] How to get rid of command prompt in Win applications?

Hello,
    I have built my GTK+/Glade applications in Windows XP. Everything
works fine,
but when I run the .exe file in Windows the command prompt pops up behind the
main application window. The application works but I wonder if it's possible
to get rid of the prompt window since I'm not using it for anything.
I've compiled the projects in WinXP with a gcc command line in Msys.
Thanks,
     Andre.

Esta mensagem foi enviada via Webmail-IF-UFF.
This  message  was sent using Webmail-IF-UFF.

--
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antiv?rus e
 acredita-se estar livre de perigo.