[Glade-users] Libglade save/restore root window size?

On Jan 17, 2008 10:59 AM, Kevin R. Bulgrien <kbulgrien at worldnet.att.net>
wrote:

I asked some time back about this, but did not provide detail so the
suggestion that the old glade code ported to libglade should "just work"
was mostly confirmation to me that something odd is going on as it does
not just work.

In case it is relevant:

 lib64glade2.0_0-2.6.0-1mdv2007.0
 glade2-2.12.1-3mdv2007.0