[Glade-users] Missing window

I am trying to learn Glade (3.4), and because of a dearth of information
on Glade 3, I am having to rely on trial and error.

I know Glade 3 just ouputs an xml file when you save a project, unlike
the visual languages, but does that mean you only get one shot at
building a window? When I save and close a project and come back to it
later to continue working on it, I get everything but the window. The
edit area is just a blank.

I have looked through everything in Glade, but I have found no way to
make the window visible again. Do I just have to fly blind from here on,
or am I missing something? I would really appreciate some help.