[Glade-users] Missing window

On Jan 16, 2008 10:36 PM, jgreen <celt204 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

I am trying to learn Glade (3.4), and because of a dearth of information
on Glade 3, I am having to rely on trial and error.

Okaaay... moving right along...

I know Glade 3 just ouputs an xml file when you save a project, unlike
the visual languages, but does that mean you only get one shot at
building a window? When I save and close a project and come back to it
later to continue working on it, I get everything but the window. The
edit area is just a blank.

I have looked through everything in Glade, but I have found no way to
make the window visible again. Do I just have to fly blind from here on,
or am I missing something? I would really appreciate some help.

Does it still not select and show the first window in a project
when opening a file ? (please feel free to file a bug about that if
there isnt one already).

For the time being though, double clicking the window from the
inspector will show the window in the workspace.