[Glade-users] Glade Windows C++ Code Generation

Hello Guys,

I am new to Glade tool, I wanted to develop GUI in windows my intention to
develop GUI which can run in both linux and windows so i choose Glade.
When i generate C code from glade every thing works fine, but when i try  to
generate C++ code from glade tool i get this error

"Error running glade-- to generate the C++ source code.
Check that you have glade-- installed and that it is in your PATH.
Then try running 'glade-- <project_file.glade>' in a terminal."

I don't know why this error is coming, i tried out running the same from
command prompt but no use.
If you guys gone trough the same error please help me solving this.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Shashi Kumar N.