[Glade-users] Cloning a notebook tab

I think I can do this with libglade, using glade_xml_new and referencing
a non-visible prototype tab in my glade file.

I have a complex notebook tab which includes a "sub-notebook" for
managing a camera.  When I attach more than one camera, I need a new tab
for the new camera.  I only want as many tabs as I have cameras.  So it
looks like my choices are do the whole thing in code or clone it via
glade_xml_new.

Does this sound right?  Is there a way to do it with the new Gtk builder?

roland

--
                       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD
roland at rlenter.com                            6818 Madeline Court