[Glade-users] in regards with error concerning glade_xml_get_widget and other glade_xml errors

On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 1:03 PM, Atmadarshini devi dasi
<atmadarshini_dd at yahoo.com> wrote:
hi

How do I link to libglade? I have linked in my make file like how libxml2
was linked in the makefile. is there some other way to link as well? please
explain how and what the code for linking is

linked, as in the dynamic linker, you must already link to gtk+ right ?

libglade has a pc file too, so you can use `pkg-config --libs libglade-2.0`
to get your linker flags for gcc.