[Glade-users] in regards with error concerning glade_xml_get_widget and other glade_xml errors

hi

  How do I link to libglade? I have linked in my make file like how libxml2 was linked in the makefile. is
there some other way to link as well? please explain how and what the code for linking is

  thanks

Tristan Van Berkom <tristan.van.berkom at gmail.com> wrote:
  Hi,
You have to link to libglade, not only include the headers.

On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 1:55 PM, Atmadarshini devi dasi