[Glade-users] hide image

HI All,
           I  am doing a project in glade to add 6 image in a window and show one at a time .After that by
pressing the button it show the other image .But I am not able to show one image at a time .When I run it it
show all image at a time .I am sending my example with it .first untar it and then run autogen.sh ,make and
./glade12. Please help me in finding out the problem .

Regards
Amit Kumar Bag

 Here?s a new way to find what you're looking for - Yahoo! Answers