[Glade-users] hide image

On Wed, 2007-03-28 at 10:02 +0100, amit bag wrote:
HI All,
           I  am doing a project in glade to add 6 image in a window
and show one at a time .After that by pressing the button it show the
other image .But I am not able to show one image at a time .When I run
it it show all image at a time .I am sending my example with it .first
untar it and then run autogen.sh ,make and ./glade12. Please help me
in finding out the problem .

Hi Amit,
   Glade is an editor for your user interface and can setup the layout
of the widgets in your interface - if you want to see 6 images then
add 6 images, if you want to see one image then just add one.

if you want the image to change based on some event, then just set
the GtkImage to display another graphic.

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkImage.html