[Glade-users] Using gtkglext

Thanks Derek,  I'm using Glade-2 so your comments are relevant.  I was able
to get things to work nicely using libglade instead of the "build" option
then creating my own makefile, but these comments will surely come in handy
when I get to the point where I want to distribute things.

Thanks again!
- Dan