[Glade-users] Newbie Question

On Tue, 2007-03-20 at 23:10 +0900, Jason Brisbane wrote:
But it wont close by clicking the Close button - onyl when I click the X
in the top right corner...

I tried it with the Vanilla version - nothing.
I tried it with a Close event (in callbacks.c -
gtk_widget_destroy(dialog)) - nothing.

You generally do not want to destroy dialog if you created it with
glade. You just want to hide it so you can show it next time you
activate your About menu. Just connect gtk_widget_hide to the response
event and you're all set. See some examples at
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkDialog.html
or better install devhelp.