[Glade-users] Newbie Question

Hello,

I am a newbie to GTK+ and programming in Linux in the GUI.
I am using Glade 2.10.1 in Ubuntu Edy Eft with heaps of extra libs
installed (if it matters...)

I've gotten as far as creating an About box to popup when I click the
About in the help Menu.

But it wont close by clicking the Close button - onyl when I click the X
in the top right corner...

I tried it with the Vanilla version - nothing.
I tried it with a Close event (in callbacks.c -
gtk_widget_destroy(dialog)) - nothing.

Does anyone have any ideas as to why this would happen?

Thanks in advance.

--
Regards,

Jason Brisbane