[Glade-users] Text Entry Box

On Tue, 2007-02-20 at 10:14 -0600, Michael Fasolino wrote:

Tristan,

I should have mentioned this in my original email, but I am using
gtkmm.  My text entry box is of class Gtk::Entry.  The compiler that I
am using (MSVS 2005) gives me an error when I try to use the
get_editable_set_position() fn since it can't "convert parameter 1
from Gtk::Entry *' to 'GtkEditable *'".

I can't find a member function similar to get_editable_set_position()
that belongs to the Gtk::Entry class.  Is there a way to type cast the
GtK::Entry into a GtkEditable type?  Or do you know of a similar
function that will operate on a Gtk::Entry type?

Sorry for my confusion, I am pretty new to GTK and Glade.  Thanks for
your help!

You should ask on the gtkmm related list about this, I'm afraid dont
know off hand.