[Glade-users] Superscript/Subscript characters in labels

Calum Benson wrote:
On Thu, 2007-02-15 at 23:34 +0100, Michal Pryc wrote:

Hello Calum,
I've tried that and it seems not to work :(
I am using Glade 2.6.8 for editing, but neither those worked for me:

<sub>2</sub>

That's what I was trying, worked fine.

Can only imagine some sort of bug in 2.6.8 (Solaris-specific, maybe?), I
only have 2.12 and 3.1 here to play with at the moment, and it works in
those.

Yes,
That also worked for me, but not in version 2.6.8 :)

Anyway for other people, if someone want to add superscript/subscript to
the button label using Glade 2.12, then should follow steps:

1. Select the button label (not whole button)
2. Delete the existing label from the button
3. Add new label to the button from the glade Widgets
4. Add subscript by setting <sub>2</sub> (or superscript)
5, Set "Use markup" for the label

--
best
Michal Pryc