[Glade-users] Text Entry Box

Tristan,

I should have mentioned this in my original email, but I am using gtkmm.
My text entry box is of class Gtk::Entry.  The compiler that I am using
(MSVS 2005) gives me an error when I try to use the
get_editable_set_position() fn since it can't "convert parameter 1 from
Gtk::Entry *' to 'GtkEditable *'".

I can't find a member function similar to get_editable_set_position() that
belongs to the Gtk::Entry class.  Is there a way to type cast the
GtK::Entry into a GtkEditable type?  Or do you know of a similar function
that will operate on a Gtk::Entry type?

Sorry for my confusion, I am pretty new to GTK and Glade.  Thanks for your
help!

Michael

Tristan Van Berkom <tvb at gnome.org>
02/20/2007 09:42 AM