[Glade-users] updating glade1 app to glade 2

On Sat, 2007-12-15 at 12:11 -0200, Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
On Dec 15, 2007 12:30 AM, mick <mickhowe at bigpond.net.au> wrote:
        I have forked an application that was originally developed
        with gtk1/glade1
        and new features added some using patches to the interface.c
        file and later
        one having the interface code inline with the functional code.

        I am now attempting a major update and wondered if there is a
        simple way to
        get all the interface code into glade. glade 2 and 3 refuse to
        look at the
        glade 1 *.glade file

There was probably some ancient scripts that did the conversion
way back when, maybe you can find them and again _maybe_ they
will still work.

It's "libglade-convert" and is usually installed with libglade.

It manages to convert about 90% I think.