[Glade-users] updating glade1 app to glade 2

I have forked an application that was originally developed with gtk1/glade1
and new features added some using patches to the interface.c file and later
one having the interface code inline with the functional code.

I am now attempting a major update and wondered if there is a simple way to
get all the interface code into glade. glade 2 and 3 refuse to look at the
glade 1 *.glade file

/]/]ik