[Glade-users] show a argb data in a glade window

On Thu, 2007-08-16 at 14:00 +0100, amit bag wrote:
Hi All,
         I want to show a argb data in the glade window .I use a
function which generate the argb data as its out put . I want to show
 that data in the glade window .I use the function
gdk_pixbuf_new_from_data to show the data in glade window .In the
const guchar *data field I pass the data that generated by the
function I am using .
        GtkWidget *image1;
        image1=(GtkWidget*)gdk_pixbuf_new_from_data("idata to be
shown",GDK_COLORSPACE_RGB,FALSE,8,100,20,100*3,NULL,NULL);
        gtk_widget_show_all(window1);
But it show nothing .So please some one tell me with a example it's
easy to me to understand how to display it .
Thanks in advance .

A GdkPixbuf is not a GtkWidget.

You'll need to use a GtkImage in your glade project.

http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/unstable/GtkImage.html