[Glade-users] Glade signal handler problem in VC++, Win32

Hi, all,

       When I made a Glade program with signal callback in VC++ environment,
warning messages appeared saying:

       Libglade-WARNING **: could not find signal handler
'glade_window_key_press_callback'.

       The source code is below:

         #include <gtk/gtk.h>

#include <glade/glade.h>

#define FILENAME "test.glade"

gboolean glade_window_key_press_callback (GtkWidget *widget,GdkEventKey
*event)

{

         g_print ("\nHello, world!\n");

         return TRUE;

}

void main(int argc, char **argv)

{

         gtk_init(&argc, &argv);

         GladeXML *xml = glade_xml_new (FILENAME, "window1", NULL);

         glade_xml_signal_autoconnect (xml);

         g_object_unref (G_OBJECT (xml));

         gtk_main();

}

         And I had made a simple glade file with only a window widget, and
specified function glade_window_key_press_callback as the signal callback of
the window's "key_press_event".

       When I move the example to Linux, it's ok. And I found that this
error was usually caused by the missing of option "-export-dynamic".
However, I couldn't find any counterpart in VC++ compiling and linking
options.

       Any one has some hint for that? Great appreciation for any reply.

Zhang Hui

Email: hui003.zhang at samsung.com

Phone: 86-25-58748787-8216

Samsung Electronics(China) R&D Center