[Glade-users] how to change ComboBoxEntry height in toolbar?

On Thu, 02 Aug 2007 23:06:38 +0800, Nathan Rogowski
<nathan.rogowski+glade-users at computer.org> wrote:

I played around a bit with a sample I whipped up in Glade 2.12.1?it seems
that having a combo box in a toolbar prevents you from not expanding that
combo box. Moreover, the toolbar's height is determined by its tallest
component, in this case your button. In order to restrict the height of
your
combo box, I suggest putting it inside a Vertical Box. If you want the
combo
box's vertical alignment top-justified or bottom-justified, use a
two-element vbox and put an empty label in the other spot. If you want it
vertically centered on your toolbar, use a three-element vbox and put a
blank label in both the top and the bottom cells.

Thanks for the reply. I have also considered that trick. But it's not a
good solution.
If I want set the toolbar style to 'icons', I have to hide the label again.
By the way, the deprecated widget Combo don't behave as ComboBoxEntry, It
does not expand when the toolbar style is 'both'.

--
Best regards,
Ye Wenbin