in height.
the glade file is following:
<!DOCTYPE glade-interface SYSTEM "glade-2.0.dtd">
<!--Generated with glade3 3.2.0 on Thu Aug  2 16:32:23 2007 by
ywb at ywb-laptop-->
<glade-interface>...</glade-interface>

--
Best regards,
Ye Wenbin
Glade-users maillist  -  Glade-users at lists.ximian.com

I played around a bit with a sample I whipped up in Glade 2.12.1?it seems
that having a combo box in a toolbar prevents you from not expanding that
combo box. Moreover, the toolbar's height is determined by its tallest
component, in this case your button. In order to restrict the height of your
combo box, I suggest putting it inside a Vertical Box. If you want the combo
box's vertical alignment top-justified or bottom-justified, use a
two-element vbox and put an empty label in the other spot. If you want it
vertically centered on your toolbar, use a three-element vbox and put a
blank label in both the top and the bottom cells.

--
Nathan K Rogowski

Secretary, U of R IEEE Student Branch
Fourth Year Student, Software Systems Engineering
University of Regina