[Glade-users] window manager is n eeded?

On Thu, 2007-04-26 at 09:24 +0800, dashikugua at 126.com wrote:
Thank you for your help.Then is there anything I need to set and
notice?

No I dont believe so, in my case I also set the cursor to be invisible
since we use a touchscreen and the cursor is pointless - we just dont
use a window manager and do all screen navigation ourselves (in a
jukebox for instance, when someone touches the album jacket of an
artist, then we gtk_window_present() the song selection interface
etc etc) we just do all screen navigation programatically
using gtk_window_present() and it "just works".