[Glade-users] Destroy and rebuild a treeview widget

Mehdi Rabah wrote:
Hi Tristan,

Can I use this discussion to ask you more about treeview?

Sure... but if you really want to ask questions about GTK+ you should
ask on gtk-app-devel-list gnome org.

There is a deprecated widget named ColumnedList.

It could meet my need but I can't use it with the bindings I'm using.
Do you know why it is deprecated ?

It is depricated because it has bugs and is replaced by the treeview/treemodel.

Note that you want GtkListStore and not GtkTreeStore.