[Glade-users] Destroy and rebuild a treeview widget

Hi Guillaume,

I'm quite new to gtk/glade but I understand you can't manage the rows of a
treeview from glade2.
So you have to manage treeViewColumn or dataColumn from within your code,
and if you want to remove/add column, you have to use the method of the
treeView class

hth,
Mehdi