[Glade-users] Ghost signals with libglade (ctn.)

Hi,

That was just plain stupid of me. The resolution of
the ghost story was that the ghost came from the same
glade file in another directory >_<!

I tried to perform some tests before mucking around
with the main code so I copied the directory to
another one, deleting all the "irrelevant" stuff. What
I didn't do though was to change the directory in
glade_xml_new ().

Found that out when I was about to send the code
project to you and Juan, and thought that it would
save you time by copying the glade file into . (used
to be .. and I would specify the whole path when I
load the glade file).  And the rest is history...

In any case, thanks and sorry for Juan's and your
time.

DK