[Glade-users] How to handle two separates button code at same time...

Hi..

My subject line is not proper but here is the full
description of problem that I am facing.

I am developing an applicaion using Glade as my
frontEnd.

In this I have three buttons. When I press any one the
code written inside that button function will execute
and I cannot press any other button while code is
running.

I want to press another button after I pressed one
button

I hope you got my problem.

If you know this please mail me.

Thanks.