[Glade-users] Glade 2.6.8 crashes when pressing build

On Fri, 2006-04-28 at 22:23 -0300, John Coppens wrote:
Hi all.

I'm using glade regularly without problems, but one .glade file
(converted from an older glade project) makes glade crash on clicking
'build'.

Mind... This only happens if at least one form has been opened (no
modifications necessary). If I open the project without opening any
forms, no crash happens on build.

I have other projects which are more complicated and which do not pose
problems at all.

Below is the traceback, maybe someone can suggest a test or procedure to
narrow it down. This is way over my head...
I compiled Glade-2.6.8 myself, on a mainly Slackware 10.2 system,
Installed is gtk+ 2.6.10, atk 1.8, pango 1.10.1, gail 1.7.1, glib and
gobject 2.8.6, libbonobo 2.6.2

It looks like another life-cycle issue in ATK (using references to
objects that have just been destroyed). These have caused most crashes
in Glade in the past few years.

If you can send me the XML file (privately if you like) I'll try it
here.