[Glade-users] How to handle two separates button code at same time...

kapil sharma wrote:
[...]

In this I have three buttons. When I press any one the
code written inside that button function will execute
and I cannot press any other button while code is
running.

I want to press another button after I pressed one
button

I hope you got my problem.

You need the code from the first button to return to the main loop:

on_button1_pressed ()
{
   /* better chop this long operation into itterations
    * in an idle handler.
    */
    g_idle_add (button_1_operation, NULL);

    return;
}

That way, pressing button1 initiates an operation that will go on
in the background while your GUI stays responsive.
(i.e. you might want to push progressbars etc also from the idle
handler).