[Glade-users] Help with textview

On Wed, 2005-10-05 at 22:22 +1000, Nor Azhar Sa'ad wrote:
HI. Thanks for the reply. I never used gdb before, and juz tried it. I don't
know how to really do that, as I am editing the file callbacks.c but in glade it
is all connected and is compiled by make. Can anyone give me a hand. Also, for
reference, I attached the function that I am having trouble with.

See http://live.gnome.org/GettingTraces

A stack trace will tell you exactly where it crashed, so you really need
to get that first.