[Glade-users] Deactivated Widgets

Hi folks,

I have developed a prototype interface for my project using Glade_2.  When it is
shown under Glade it appears notmal and the menus do what menus do etc.
However, when I have Gated to GtkAda it and compile the code with GAP-1.1.0
(Windows XP(Home)) the entire window and all the widgets are inactive,
greyed-out, whatever.  Nothing works.

I have gone back through the widgets in Glade but I can't find anywhere where I
have selected that option.

What am I liable to have done?

"Professional qualitative judgement
   consists in knowing the rules
     for using (or occasionally breaking)
       the rules."
                            D. Royce Sadler
Rick Duley
Murdoch University
School of Engineering Science
Perth, Western Australia
http://eng.murdoch.edu.au/~rick
aussie : 040 910 6049                .-_|\
o'seas : + 61 40 910 6049           /     \
                              perth *_.-._/