[Glade-users] Deactivated Widgets

On 5/17/05, Rick Duley <30294025 student murdoch edu au> wrote:
Hi folks,

I have developed a prototype interface for my project using Glade_2.  When it is
shown under Glade it appears notmal and the menus do what menus do etc.
However, when I have Gated to GtkAda it and compile the code with GAP-1.1.0
(Windows XP(Home)) the entire window and all the widgets are inactive,
greyed-out, whatever.  Nothing works.

Maybe you've set "sensitive" to "No" in the "Common" tab of the window
properties.