[Glade-users] Re: Glade-users Digest, Vol 1, Issue 528

From: Richard Stellingwerff <remenic gmail com>
Subject: [Glade-users] GtkComboBoxEntry height
To: glade-users lists ximian com

I'm trying to add a GtkComboBoxEntry widget to a toolbar, but it seems
to always take up all the height it can. The GtkEntry & GtkCombo
widgets don't do this, but since GtkCombo is deprecated I'd like the
avoid using it. So basically I want the GtkComboBoxEntry to use only
the height it needs.

This is what it currently looks like:
- http://www.stellingwerff.com/gtkcomboboxentry.png

and here's the glade file I'm working with:
- http://www.stellingwerff.com/gtkcomboboxentry.glade

I've played with the 'Fill' and 'Expand' properties, but they seem to
only affect the width, not the height. Hopefully someone can point out
what I'm doing wrong.

I think you need the gtk_alignment widget with it scale/align properties.

mw158979