[Glade-users] Highlighting images.

I'd suggest using gnome_canvas. You can then add another layer (image)
which can be even half-transparent to mask the other countries - or even
a lot of layers at the beginning and hide/show the layers one by one.

Again, I'd suggest using the canvas, which will give you the possibility
to draw on another layer, which makes it easier to clear if necessary.

It would be great if I could use it, but is it portable? I forgot to
add, that I need to be able to compile project
under MS Windows also.

kappa