[Glade-users] extend Drawing Area class

The example uses libglade and therefore needs the more complex
constructor. This is just as described in the gtkmm/glade example - it
is needed for get_widget_derived() to work.
If you use glade generated code I think you just use the normal (no
parameters) constructor and go from there - but as I have never done
that I can only speculate.

Ahh, back to the original problem :-P

the initial problem was that the custom class didn't seem to have
created the underlying Gtk::DrawingArea object. The passing in of
"BaseObjectType *cobject" seems to be what takes care of that in
libglademm. I assume libglademm and normal glade are separate? Can
Glade be used to generate libglademm compatible code?

 - Jeff