[Glade-users] extend Drawing Area class

Oh, perfect! That will help a ton, thanks!

Do you happen to know offhand if it can be done without needing the
XML file? I don't think I have a need for one, since I'm using just
the defaults for drawingArea and all other customizations will be
right in the code. Do you know what I need to set in glade to make it
fill in the extra parameters for the constructor (right now, glade is
leaving the constructor parameters empty in the custom widget) Thanks!

 - Jeff