[Glade-users] re:script dir

On Tue, 2005-07-19 at 12:54 +0530, srinivas wrote:
hi;

     my glade project not having data, scripts directories. what changes
or what am i supposed to add to get those directories in my glade
project.

To add directories you need to:
 1) add the directory to SUBDIRS in the Makefile.am in the parent
     directory.
 2) create a Makefile.am in the new directory.
 3) add the Makefile to the AC_OUTPUT macro in the configure.in
    in the toplevel directory.

There is a good book available online about autoconf and automake:
  http://sources.redhat.com/autobook/