[Glade-users] make change

On Thu, 2005-07-14 at 21:11 +0530, srinivas wrote:
hi;

      what are all the changes to be made to the Make file or any other
files, when a .c file inserted in to the Glade src directory.

This is covered in the FAQ:

4.3 How do I add my own source files to the project?

Add the source file (and any header file) to src/Makefile.am, in the
project1_SOURCES variable (where 'project1' is the name of your
project).

If you are using gettext, you may also want to add the source file to
po/POTFILES.in so that the strings can be translated.

i am getting no config.h error, though it present.

What is the exact error output?